• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Unusually long load/Start up time

CasePortman

Didn't have this problem at the start of the beta, but somewhere in the last month or so I've been experiencing long consistent load times when opening GM2.

Firstly, the Start Page hangs on a white screen for about 30 seconds, followed by the User Login hanging for another 30 seconds until the full Start Page fully loads, then all is well to use.

Up until now I've just dealt with it and waited, but it's getting a bit annoying having to wait at least a full minute to full open GM2.

Anyone else had this problem?

I did notice that about halfway through the beta it started to slow down. I thought they might have enabled a load more logging in the background or something to help track issues, but it is weird that out of beta it is still just as slow.