Question - General [Unofficial] What assets do you want to see featured?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

Can't post more than one asset that is yours. Need to suggest at least 3 assets made by someone else too keep things ballenced, because let's face it, we all want our assets featured. They haven't updated the homepage in a while, so let's see what happens. Yoyo is more likely to choose ones that have more votes suggested not by the author as that indicates real popularity.

I'll pass this over to the YoYo helpdesk with a link to this topic, and you may do the same if you think it'll motivate them to update the featured page.

- Lonewolff's Video Player Pro for GMS 2 (featured header and the less-temporary icon on the homepage).
- my Video Player (not the pro one as that is just a means to donate to me) just an icon link.
- Monestary Framework by @Kezarus
- Foxey Platform Engine by @FoxyOfJungle
- Nearly forgot about @TheSnidr's fantastic 3D work 3D engine (SMF) is a great example of this, but one out of many!
- Suggest one for me to check out and I may potentially add it to my recommended list.

Note YoYo may or may not take this topic into consideration and they have no obligation to, as this topic is unofficial. If you accidentally mention one that is already featured please change your list when you find that out or someone brings this to your attention.

Linking to the asset is recommended if the name is generic and you can't remember the publisher or whatever. This topic can be closed or replaced by a follow up if we want to do this again the future. Although I don't have to be the one to post it necessarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

Make sure everyone that while it may be tempting, don't suggest an asset as a kind gesture to someone who suggested yours or because they liked your post. Only do it if you honestly believe it deserves the feature. Just a kind reminder!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

Visibility is not an issue, I think the problem with this thread is not many people want to post in it, so it probably shouldn't have been posted. Although I didnt exactly give it a real trial period. I think it's also more rewarding when YoYo features something that stood out to them and not because someone told them to do it, idk...