Steam Unholy Alliance - Tower Defense (TRY IT FOR FREE)

library_heroSmall.jpg
Enemies from this world and the dark one fight together in an “Unholy Alliance” to destroy your Extractors. Get ready to face and defeat enemy hordes using a vast arsenal of towers and special powers at your command in a unique tower defense game that will push your tactical skills to the limit!

TRY A FREE DEMO NOW - PC/MAC

Unholy Alliance: Tower Defense is about mastering your strategy: there is an upgrade tree with three different paths such as Towers, Extractors and Special Powers to utilize, each offering a distinct and unique style of play. You can also assign target priority to each tower and opt to shoot first, last, strongest, or weakest. The wide array of enemies spanning from grunt soldiers to devious Ministers of Darkness must be overcome to prevail and win. The game offers epic defense battles that will entertain you for hours, and only the best of players will survive to play the intense boss fights against Ratash!

TRY A FREE DEMO NOW - PC/MAC

screenShotLvl05.jpgscreenShotLvl16.jpgscreenShotLvl08.jpgscreenShotLvl20.jpg

Last edited:

mugl

Wow man this game is so freaking good i wish i could make something like that im trying to make a tower defense game too but cant make an ice golem which splits the speed by 2 if hitting an enemy can you help?

Wow man this game is so freaking good i wish i could make something like that im trying to make a tower defense game too but cant make an ice golem which splits the speed by 2 if hitting an enemy can you help?
I guess you could create a variable and name it spd.
spd = 2
speed = spd

and then in the collision event you could do this:
speed = spd/2

Rob

There's a small, funny mistake in the trailer:

"A game that will push your tactial skills to the limit"