GameMaker Unfair review

A

Agreeable

Did you try contacting the user to find out why?
How?

YYG doesn't supply any details about users who have purchased assets. The sale is between YYG and the purchaser, as much as YYG would like to make you believe otherwise.

How?

YYG doesn't supply any details about users who have purchased assets. The sale is between YYG and the purchaser, as much as YYG would like to make you believe otherwise.
My apologies, I assumed there was some way for you to contact the purchasers if required.

H

Homunculus

You can reply to reviews though, and he did specify the reason (although maybe after this post)

A

Agreeable

My apologies, I assumed there was some way for you to contact the purchasers if required.
Nah, even if people email you for tech support (through 'contact publisher'), we have to assume that they got your asset through legitimate means. There is no way to actually know.

L

LoF

I know who the person is and what makes me upset is fact I've helped him with using my tool and he then gave me 5/5*
Now he changed his mind for no reason.

Got no reply from him now.

He's a true villain!

zbox

GMC Elder
Nah, even if people email you for tech support (through 'contact publisher'), we have to assume that they got your asset through legitimate means. There is no way to actually know.
Ask them for their purchase ID, and match it with your sales data's email fields. You can only see the partially obscured email addresses but pretty unlikely that it would mismatch.

Would be great to see a direct message to purchaser function like itch Io has

G

Guest User

Would be great to see a direct message to purchaser function like itch Io has
I agree, there are some purchasers that I really wanted to email but couldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, the review should have been removed from the account, as it is indeed unfair and more than a bit mean-spirited. If they re-post the review, then please report it on the MP and it'll be dealt with.