• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - GML Visual Undo / Redo Broken?

J

JayR

Is it me or the undo and redo functions on DnD projects are broken?

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
File a bug if you think you have found one, please include complete instructions on how to reproduce. Help -> Report a bug

Russell

J

JayR

File a bug if you think you have found one, please include complete instructions on how to reproduce. Help -> Report a bug

Russell
Thanks, I'll do that soon.

Also, where can I request certain features to be added to GM2? I'm talking about having more control over setting the default width of the DnD toolbox and default width of the third chain panel. Currently, I have to manually do it every time I open a new DnD panel to get everything sitting nicely on my screen. I would like to adjust this by default so that I won't have to keep doing it. I checked the config files where the GM2 is installed but couldn't find anything on handling the workspaces settings.

gnysek

You can report it in same place, but since they have some modules still in beta, they first gonna finish them (Mac, UWP, Xbox/PS4), then they gonna add new features, so you can wait a long time.
There's about 200 suggestions reported in Mantis already (and it's not sure they gonna add them or not, only those on Roadmap are 99% sure).

J

JayR

You can report it in same place, but since they have some modules still in beta, they first gonna finish them (Mac, UWP, Xbox/PS4), then they gonna add new features, so you can wait a long time.
There's about 200 suggestions reported in Mantis already (and it's not sure they gonna add them or not, only those on Roadmap are 99% sure).
Is the Roadmap viewable by the public (us)?