Undertale RPG kind of style nowhere near finished

woods

maybe move the guy behind the lamp so he is easier to see.. i almost missed him standing there when i watched it..
(actually backed the video up like 5 secto see what the player is interacting with)

possibly make the collision mask for the pushable crates a bit lower, so they dont stack like "flat paper boxes" would give a bit more illusion of depth when you push one from behind.. unless thats the look you are going for ;o) it almost stacks literally on top of the one to the south.

but overall... you're doin great ;o) keep it up

M

mastmartelli

maybe move the guy behind the lamp so he is easier to see.. i almost missed him standing there when i watched it..
(actually backed the video up like 5 secto see what the player is interacting with)

possibly make the collision mask for the pushable crates a bit lower, so they dont stack like "flat paper boxes" would give a bit more illusion of depth when you push one from behind.. unless thats the look you are going for ;o) it almost stacks literally on top of the one to the south.

but overall... you're doin great ;o) keep it up
I agree, the guy behind the lamp is all for just testing some things out, haven't done any of the actual story yet. For the crates, do you mean make it lower as in if they were stacked you'd only see the top row of pixels or as in make the collision mask the whole box?

woods

what i am getting at is the crate looks like a tall skinny box.. (instead of a square-ish crate) when pushed up next to another to the south.. i think moving/stretching the collision box further down would stop this effect or at least minimize it..