UnderFell

I did a "little" game who is still in development and it's is a fan game of undertale, I tried to make all as much I can like the original game. I started it(or maybe he, I love this project, also my first game who works and look beautiful), like a month? And development is hard because of school, but here it is.
Here: http://gamejolt.com/games/underfell/186904

I will dont stay here to make a big representantion here(because a photo make like 10000 words, here in my case the game make like 10000000000 words), because I dont have very much to say.
I want to thank to anybody who helped me, because without them I couldn't do something like this and the code behind this is huge. The inventory is fully functional, maybe now, no, because I didn't added any item, just test item.

I know the music is crappy because it's made by me, excepting first, who was made by XALIA Productions

I'm quite sure this name is already taken though ._.

When you create a new game, try to google a few names beforehand :)

Anyway good luck on your fangame!

Edit: OMG I just searched for it on gamejolt. There are WAY too many games called "underfell" 0.o

I'm quite sure this name is already taken though ._.

When you create a new game, try to google a few names beforehand :)

Anyway good luck on your fangame!

Edit: OMG I just searched for it on gamejolt. There are WAY too many games called "underfell" 0.o
yeah, I know there are much, but thats how is named the game.

I think of combining two AU, underswap and underfell :/(this will cost me some sprite changes and some dialogue changes), it's a good idea?

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
If you're just making a fangame, I don't think a fully unique name is that important... you don't have a lot of room to be unique if you want other fans to recognize your source material, anyway.