• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request UnderCloud = Star Control melee + Diep.io + RTS

B

Bladum

Hello,

Anyone interested in further development of such project ?

Its a combination of top shooter game like Start Control II melee mode combined with Diep.io (simple massive shooter) with Minecraft (open world & crafting elements) with RTS game.

Areas for further development:
1) big scale with bots
2) low scale multiplayer (3vs3)
3) more ships with more features
4) more game modes
5) more features between battles, like ship deck building (pick ships to be used in battle)
6) remove static ships and create customizable ships (primary weapon, secondary weapon, hull, engine)
7) change theme into something else (cannot use Star Control assets)

I am open to anything / anyone. I am aware that what is done so far its less then 10%.

Tom

I

InReality

Look I Think I Might Be Able To Help Only If I Know Your Proffesion Are A Programmer Or What ??

B

Bladum

well, you can consider me as programmer, but i prefer to focus on engine / base / core functionality to allow more people focus on new design / gameplay etc, and in future also focus on bots and higher level tactical layer of the game.