Been getting this issue; My Output Window Message; Code: String not found: YoYoImage_UnknownFileFormat whenever I decide to replace sprite image on IDE v.184.108.40.2063 Runtime v.220.127.116.111. I don't think I've ever encounter this issue before this current version. This happens whenever the original image file (.PNG) which was already imported to the project folder is then edited using the same software used to initially create/draw/make it - without changing the original file name or any of its original settings, then when that file is re-imported the error occurs. Doesn't matter if I have removed the original file from "SPRITES" resource, or used the broom tool, before reimporting the file to its original location. This issue doesn't occur whenever I remove the images from resources, and reimport the same file back (unedited files). My UI.log at the point when I try re-importing the edited file; Code: [11:46:17:199(4adb)] ResumeThread: Suspended = 0 for watcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' [11:46:21:838(4adb)] Attempting OpenFileDialog on main thread: True [11:46:27:142(4adb)] Exception in YoYoStudio.Plugins.CorePlugins.SpriteEditor.SpriteEditorModule+<>c__DisplayClass80_0,Void <ImportImageFiles>b__1(eResult) : Hjg.Pngcs.PngjBadCrcException: crc invalid for chunk chunkid=iCCP len=389 calc=-1959770584 read=-1305000304 at Hjg.Pngcs.Chunks.ChunkRaw.ReadChunkData(Stream stream, Boolean checkCrc) at Hjg.Pngcs.PngReader.ReadChunk(Byte chunkid, Int32 clen, Boolean skipforced) at Hjg.Pngcs.PngReader.ReadFirstChunks() at Hjg.Pngcs.PngReader.GetChunksList() at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.YoYoImage.ReadPNG(Stream _baseStream) at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.YoYoImage.FromStream(Stream _baseStream) at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.YoYoImage.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<FromFilename>b__0(Object _r, Object _ud) at YoYoStudio.FileAPI.FileRequest.Complete(Object _result, Object _userData) at YoYoStudio.FileAPI.FileSystem_Local.<>c__DisplayClass23_1.<GetStream>b__2() at YoYoStudio.FileAPI.FileRequest.ResultOperation() at YoYoStudio.FileAPI.FileRequest.wait() at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.YoYoImage.FromFilename(String _filename) at YoYoStudio.Plugins.CorePlugins.SpriteEditor.Resize.SpriteResizeHelper.AddImagesWithResizeDialog(GMSprite_Controller _sprite, SpriteResizeDialog _dialog, IList`1 _filenames, Boolean _import, Func`1 _showDialog, Action _onComplete) at YoYoStudio.Plugins.CorePlugins.SpriteEditor.SpriteEditorModule.AddImagesWithResizeDialog(IList`1 _filenames, Boolean _import) at YoYoStudio.Plugins.CorePlugins.SpriteEditor.SpriteEditorModule.<>c__DisplayClass80_0.<ImportImageFiles>b__1(eResult _result) at WeakDelegate(Object , Object ) at YoYoStudio.Core.Utils.WeakDelegate`1.Invoke(Object _args) [11:46:28:577(4adb)] Suspend: Suspended = 1 for watcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' To resolve this issue, I've to create a new blank file in the drawing/image software, import the effected edited file, and then re-save it as is (same name, same extension, same format, same settings, etc. as the original). Of cause no problem if decide to rename it differently. Only then will the IDE process the import successfully back to its designated location. This issue occurs not just with images made and then edited using GIMP, but also those made using Krita. Don't know about other software since I only use these 2. Note: I always edit files using the same tool used to create it, never mix/cross edit since each images are labeled. So no it's not caused by software mixed up. This is the UI.log result for imports after file is re-saved with the workaround method mentioned above. Code: [11:59:20:297(4adb)] ResumeThread: Suspended = 0 for watcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' [11:59:22:900(4adb)] Attempting OpenFileDialog on main thread: True [11:59:26:210(4adb)] IDE: SaveSelectedResources() [11:59:26:211(4adb)] Setting FolderWatcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' to False [11:59:26:212(4adb)] Saving project resources to: D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored\censored.yyp [11:59:26:212(4adb)] Saving project at 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored\censored.yyp' [11:59:26:214(4adb)] Saving 5 resources [11:59:26:431(4adb)] Save project took 00:00:00.2181504 [11:59:26:431(4adb)] Setting FolderWatcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' to True [11:59:30:848(4adb)] Suspend: Suspended = 1 for watcher 'D:\PROJECT FOLDER GameMaker Studio 2\Project Folder\Production\censored\censored' Well I just find it annoying (that's all) as I've to perform extra steps just to get the image files reimported whenever I need to make adjustments/edits to it, which often time isn't convenient to do using the IDE's image editor due to its limited tools when compare to the regular image editing software. Anyway, should there is/are anyone facing similar issue; try doing what I did to workaround the problem.