• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Unable to post achievement to Gamecenter with YYC app

ZigZag

I'm unable to post achievements to iOS Game center when I build my app with YYC, if I do a regular app build I have no problems, does someone know of a solution or have the same problem?

Kind regards

I'm unable to post achievements to iOS Game center when I build my app with YYC, if I do a regular app build I have no problems, does someone know of a solution or have the same problem?

Kind regards
It seems like I'm having the same issue, though I'm still on XCode 7.3.1. Were you using 8? (Going to try that next.) And did you ever find any solution for this?

Works fine on non-yyc builds, but yyc doesn't post or even allow for opening the leaderboards/achievements.

Edit: Same issue with android YYC it seems...

Quick update, I tried in XCode 8.1 and no luck still.

achievement_login_status() returns 1
achievement_available() returns undefined

Uuuuhhh.

m0zzy

Under 'Capabilities' in XCode, the MAP and In-App Purchases are turned ON,
Do u know how can I turn them OFF .?

D

Drewster

Quick update, I tried in XCode 8.1 and no luck still.

achievement_login_status() returns 1
achievement_available() returns undefined

Uuuuhhh.
The code I had used for a year checked achievement_available() and then did achievement_show_leaderboards. Apparently achivemenet_available never returns true anymore.

D

Drewster

Anybody know if this is still broken? I don't recall if I submitted a bug report or not.

N

NomanGMS

Having issues with this just today lead me to this forum post via googling.

achievement_available() isn't functional for me in YYC compiles.

D

DifferentName

achievement_available() worked for me, but achievement_post_score doesn't seem to be doing anything.

ZigZag

I have this problem too, I submitted a bug report last fall, and after several moths they wanted me to update to latest GMS version and test again if the problem still was there, but due to not enough time on my hand, I was unable to follow that up.
My solution to this to date is do not use YYC, then it all works as intended.
By the way I got the exact same problem on android!(YYC not working with achievements and stuff, normal build does)

Kind regards