Android Unable to open game on android device

E

Enes

Hi forum, I am trying to set up gms 2 for android. I have followed all of the steps required in the tutorial but I keep running into this error.

Error : Android MIPS ToolChain directory "" does not exist Error

PLEASE HELP ME

E

Enes

So this is basically what I get in the output:

Android NDK: android-14 is unsupported. Using minimum supported version android-16.
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-16 is higher than android:minSdkVersion 14 in ./AndroidManifest.xml. NDK binaries will *not* be compatible with devices older than android-16. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/ndk/+/master/docs/user/common_problems.md for more information.
Android NDK: The armeabi ABI is no longer supported. Use armeabi-v7a.
Android NDK: NDK Application 'local' targets unknown ABI(s): armeabi
Android NDK: Please fix the APP_ABI definition in /Users/enesevgin/Downloads/android-ndk-r18b/build/core/default-application.mk
/Users/enesevgin/Downloads/android-ndk-r18b/build/core/setup-app.mk:79: *** Android NDK: Aborting . Stop.
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=5229.694
Stats : GMA : sp=96,au=6,bk=53,pt=1,sc=14,sh=3,fo=4,tl=0,ob=79,ro=8,da=2,ex=1,ma=98,fm=0xC000B21C78E800B0

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono exited with non-zero status (2)

elapsed time 00:00:09.8439060s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.2.0.258/bin/Igor.exe -options="/var/folders/gk/0m6m7kjj47vdvq_pb5jbhn0r0000gn/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -- Android Run started at 11/03/2018 12:25:59
FAILED: Run Program Complete

PLEASE HELP ME!

B

biggo_14

I am having the exact same issue and can't find a solution anywhere. Did you eventually solve the issue Enes?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
When did reading error messages and using common sense fall out of style?

First, this part:
Code:
Android NDK: android-14 is unsupported. Using minimum supported version android-16. 
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-16 is higher than android:minSdkVersion 14 in ./AndroidManifest.xml. NDK binaries will *not* be compatible with devices older than android-16. See https://android.googlesource.com/platform/ndk/+/master/docs/user/common_problems.md for more information.
This clearly tells you to go into Options > Android > Minimum SDK and bump it up to 16 or above.

And then this part:
Code:
All you need to do is to go to Options > Android > Architecture and check only "Build for Armv7".

B

biggo_14

When did reading error messages and using common sense fall out of style?

First, this part:
Code:
This clearly tells you to go into Options > Android > Minimum SDK and bump it up to 16 or above.

And then this part:
Code:
All you need to do is to go to Options > Android > Architecture and check only "Build for Armv7".
FrostyCat, Thanks for the reply, but just to clarify, I have read the error messages, and attempted common sense, which included upping the minimum SDK to 16 or above and also unchecking everything else apart from Armv7. And I still get the error messages. I'm not trying to be ignorant or lazy, i have googled and read for hours and still can't fix the issue, so was hoping someone here may be able to help, as I am attempting to learn this stuff myself, from scratch, along with my students. If you are happy to attempt to help more, I have included the error message that i personally get when running it, and also a bit more information, it works when compiling with 'VM' but gets the error message when compiling with 'YYC'.

errorII.jpg