• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Unable to login

L

Luke_Emin

I have a school issued account in which I only know the username and password. I've been using that to log into game maker to work on my game every single time apart from yesterday. With the change forcing you to update your profile I couldn't log in. (probably because it's a dummy account) So I went to try to log and it came back and said "Unable to log in" rather than "incorrect password".
I think I might need the email linked to this account but I am very confused and this is probably happening to all the other school accounts. Please help.Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 9.27.48 am.png Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 9.26.00 am.png

rmanthorp

GameMaker Staff
Admin
GameMaker Dev.
Hi there, you need to contact to school admin account as they need to update their details. Thanks.