• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Unable to login - cannot reach https://accounts.yoyogames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndZRi

Hello everybody, I took a trial version of Game Maker Studio and faced with this error. (for some reason I'm using GMS 2.1.5.322)
1623166991394.png
I'm living in Russia and can enter the website only with VPN but I couldn't login with Opera's VPN (or I've done something wrong with other VPNs). My OC is Windows. Please help me!

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
It seems like you're not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker Studio. If this is not the case, please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your license details (and a link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.