• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Unable to log in to Game Maker 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chryok

When I try to run Game Maker Studio 2 from my desktop shortcut it asks me to log in.
1587669496368.png
I type in my password, and I get this.
1587669538995.png
My password IS correct, I can log into yoyogames . com with no problem. I have 2 valid licences, one permanent, and one valid until January of 2021. I have work I need to do for college and I NEED this problem to be fixed. I tried uninstalling and re downloading game maker but that did not change anything.

I have searched and tried the solutions other's claim to have found online but nothing is working. I made sure my firewall was not blocking the app, and I have made sure my account is fully fleshed out. I did not have this problem a month ago. I was able to use the IDE with no issues. I would really like to be able to use the product I have purchased multiple licences for. Any help is appreciated.

Ido-f

When it happened to me a few minutes ago I couldn't log in to the website.
When I changed the password they asked several parameters in the new one that i'm pretty sure weren't in my original password.
They require a special character now, like "#". lol.
After changing the password I was able to login with the new one to both the website and the ide.

gnysek

There was a recent change in account system.

1) enter you email with exactly same letter case as on YYG.com
2) if your password contains some special characters other than #@?!$%^&*- then you need to reset it. Not sure how they treat accented/regional letters.

C

Chryok

There was a recent change in account system.

1) enter you email with exactly same letter case as on YYG.com
2) if your password contains some special characters other than #@?!$%^&*- then you need to reset it. Not sure how they treat accented/regional letters.
My e-mail is typed with the same letter case. All lowercase on the website as well as when I try to log in. My password does not contain any symbols that are not in that list. I changed my password successfully and it still wont let me log into the IDE, but I can still log in to the website with my new password. Nothing has changed, still the same error.

Status
Not open for further replies.