• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request ULTRA VIOLENT TACTICAL PLATFORM SHOOTER

B

BrandoSama

player aim walk V2.gif
player run clone clone.gif player run sprint.gif Punch (1).gif
Ok, so I am a fairly competent artist and writer attempting to make the narrative driven game action game I have always wanted to play.

A One-Shot-One Kill platformer with a cover system+ shooting system similar to WILD GUNS.
And a handful of other genre bending mechanics.

I understand the basics of programming such as movements and states.....but there is a lot i'm naive at best.

There is loads more to share....if this seems like something you want to lend yourself too, please hop on board.

Principally I'm looking for programmers to help make this thing move. Responsive controls and timing are everything to good platformers.
sound designers and the musically inclined would be an asset as well.
The burden of graphics would rest mainly on me, but i would appreciate any
artist or animators who would like to collaborate and a genuinely unique and challenging project.

ALSO- IF THEY'RE ARE ANY ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS(not one of my key strengths) i'd love to hear your input.

Imagine Gunstar heroes meets Wildguns with point and click elements and the difficulty/intensity of hotline Miami player aim walk V2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BrandoSama

Do you have a budget to support the development?
Unfortunately not. once a functioning engine and playable concept is produced, I would be interested in shopping it around.
Personally I just want to see and play this game.
But any profits accrued will be spit 1-1 evenly across the board with all collaborators.

S

Soren11112

I would love to program for it. I have made two successful Fallout 4 mods. However, I have not released any of my own games because I am not satisfied with the art so sure. I am currently trying to work on a DOOM 3D parody that other that shares all the aspects of this so it would be awesome if we could include some DOOM 3D gameplay. Anyway, you can contact me on here or email me at [email protected]

L

LowTahw

I would like to work on it. I'm a programmer and I use Game Maker for some years, never make something serious but I would like help with this project. If you want you can contact me at [email protected]

B

BrandoSama

I would like to work on it. I'm a programmer and I use Game Maker for some years, never make something serious but I would like help with this project. If you want you can contact me at [email protected]
Thanks man, i'll keep you posted

I would love to program for it. I have made two successful Fallout 4 mods. However, I have not released any of my own games because I am not satisfied with the art so sure. I am currently trying to work on a DOOM 3D parody that other that shares all the aspects of this so it would be awesome if we could include some DOOM 3D gameplay. Anyway, you can contact me on here or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for your interest, this is an ambitious project, so i'll keep you posted:)

A

Last edited by a moderator:
J

juanchacon99

I'd love to be in this team, I'm a programmer with decent experience in many programming languages, and if you are going to put the pixel art, then I'd gladly use those in the objects and I program them.

B

BrandoSama

I'd love to be in this team, I'm a programmer with decent experience in many programming languages, and if you are going to put the pixel art, then I'd gladly use those in the objects and I program them.
thanks for your interest, do you have any examples of stuff you have worked on?