Asset - Scripts UBG Math [vectors, quats, and matrices]

Binsk

I don't know about you but I really get tired of re-implementing vector and matrix math for every 3D project started. This extension is my solution. I decided to make a professional library that integrates well as if included in the engine by default.

You can purchase the extension via the marketplace for $1.99 USD
You can also purchase the extension via my store for half price via cryptocurrency.

What Do I Get?

You get native support for 2d, 3d, and 4d vectors, all the operations you could expect and then some. Also included are some quaternion functions for when you decide you hate matrices. For the other days I included some extra matrix functions as well; things like getting inverse matrices, determinants, and interactions between them and quats.

I also threw in some string functions to convert these structures into nice-to-read strings and datatype-check and conversion scripts to convert from one size vector to another and check if a value is a vector.

What If I Need Something Not Here?

Easy, let me know and I'll add it. Even if it is something super simple like a function wrapper for vectors let me know. I want this package to make things as easy as possible for people where they only have to add the one extension to have all the extra math features they need.

Support?

Yup. As said, I'm going to be adding more as people request it. Not only that, though, I include free online documentation for all my extensions. In fact, take a gander at it to further see what this extension gives you.

If you have issues or bugs, post them here or contact me about the issue!

Last edited: