• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Two Souls - An online action RPG

Jihl

Hey there fellow members! :)

Today I will show you a project we have been developing for the past 5 months with a friend of mine, We are a programmer and an artist. The game is named Two Souls and is heavily inspired in Ragnarok and Tibia.

Also the GM community has helped me greatly working on this project since there are a lot of functionalities in an online game that makes it difficult to script, so thank you all Game Maker Community members! :p:D

Right now you can download the game with google drive, we have a facebook page set up with the latest news and there is also an option to host the server yourself, if you can do port forwarding you can play with your friends anywhere with no lag!

Hope you like what we've made so far with GMS2!

Download Link (Also in the facebook page): https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...bdc5g-WYZPd_3r7uy0qzWSCYjwhEADSoXsI1LkF3q_PiI
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Project-Two-Souls-2195347230486381
Artist Instagram: www.instagram.com/blakhund/

Later on we want to put housing, farming, trading, crafting and all of these things just like an RPG!

We are currently looking for advice on how to keep working on our game, there are multiple roads that we can take, but we are just 2 amateurs at this point in time, so any insight that you can give us we will appreciate it! We have thought about kickstarter, promotioning through facebook or other things to get more people interested in the project, since we want to make this an MMORPG we know that we'll have to cooperate with other people to finish this project.

PD: I know an MMORPG is a big task to go for, but we are gonna do it anyways ;)

Last edited: