Android Two Moons Saga

P

PauloJNGames

TWO MOONS SAGA

Hello everyone!

My name is Paulo, I'm a new game developer from Portugal.

I developed Two Moons Saga as my first game!

Hope you enjoy it!

Some info on the game:

The player has to avoid the craters by jumping from moon to moon and, has you make progress, weird creatures and objects will appear.

When the creature/object appears, a photo is taken.

Your objective is to take all the photos (5 in total) and make the highest score you can get.

The progress can be seen in the Extras Menu.

Both Scores and Photos can be shared in social networks.

It's also possible to use Google Play Games to automatically share your Highscore to the Leaderboard.

When you Login to Google Play Games, it´s also possible to acess Leaderboard and Achievements.

Achievements are unlocked as you make progress in the game.

It´s recommended to take a look at the Instructions before playing (Simply tap the (?) icon in the Main Menu).

You can see how to share and use the Google Play Games services there.

Now for the hard part:

The jumps MUST be highly synchronized and well planned.

There will be times when the jump will look impossible but it is almost always possible.

You just have to synchronize the jump very well to be abble to jump two craters at the same time or anticipate the jump so you have time to make the next jump.

Some jumps are only possible if they are synchronized by the pixel!

One pixel earliear or one pixel later and it´s Game Over!

As simple as that!

Enjoy!

PauloJNGames

G

Gabriel

Just checked your game and I think the concept and the graphics look really cool!
I found it a bit hard, though. In my opinion, the crates should be further apart, specially at the beginning, and the astronaut should be able to jump back while in the air.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up on that.

Btw, I'm from Portugal too (just writing in English so the whole community understands).

Boa sorte com o jogo! ;)

P

PauloJNGames

Just checked your game and I think the concept and the graphics look really cool!
I found it a bit hard, though. In my opinion, the crates should be further apart, specially at the beginning, and the astronaut should be able to jump back while in the air.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up on that.

Btw, I'm from Portugal too (just writing in English so the whole community understands).

Boa sorte com o jogo! ;)

Obrigado! :D

Alexx

Graphically really well done.
However I felt the learning curve was too hard. I wasn't able to play long enough to get any real satisfaction or enjoyment - just frustration.
If I could play to 30 or 40 points without having anything too difficult, I feel I would enjoy it more.

G

GhostGK

I really love the drawings/graphics.. :D
The game sounds nice too.. I'll try it out once I got my android ph fixed..

Now, I got some suggestions just after reading your description..
Unless you're deliberately going for "Flabby Bird"-hard, i feel that kinda pixel perfect collision systems make for bad experience..
Some "ghost jumps" i.e. allowing the player to jump a couple of millisecond late would definitely help..

R

rui.rosario

I would totally try it out.... if I had an Android phone :p

Mais um português ;)

P

PauloJNGames

Graphically really well done.
However I felt the learning curve was too hard. I wasn't able to play long enough to get any real satisfaction or enjoyment - just frustration.
If I could play to 30 or 40 points without having anything too difficult, I feel I would enjoy it more.
Thank you for your feedback!
I apreciate it!

P

PauloJNGames

I really love the drawings/graphics.. :D
The game sounds nice too.. I'll try it out once I got my android ph fixed..

Now, I got some suggestions just after reading your description..
Unless you're deliberately going for "Flabby Bird"-hard, i feel that kinda pixel perfect collision systems make for bad experience..
Some "ghost jumps" i.e. allowing the player to jump a couple of millisecond late would definitely help..
Hey!

Thank you for the feedback!

That was my intention to be a very hard game to master.

The concept of the game is nothing like flappy bird but the difficulty is there.

About the ghost jumps.

I actually set a very little margin of error to be abble to make some "ghost jumps".

Anyway, I apreciate your feedback very much!

Thank you!