HTML5 Two games to help Children learn LETTERS and SOUNDS.

K12gamer

Both games can be found at:

1) Itch.io: LINK
2) GameJolt: LINK
3) Microsoft Store: LINK Game 1 and LINK Game 2
4) My Educational Website: LINK

1. Made with GameMaker Studio
. Practice and Test Modes
3. Crystal Clear voices
4. Made by a veteran teacher (25 years experience)
5. Available FREE as a HTML5 online game
6. Also available in the Windows App store

The 1st game covers letters A to M
Sample: Words: CAT DAD MOM

The 2nd game covers letters N to Z
Sample Words: UP VAN SUN

Last edited:
Great to see people do edutainment. I played through one of the training and did one of the tests.. obviously, not for me, but it's interactive, and seems like a nice point and click/listen for the kiddies.

gkri

I am making educational games mainly for kindergarten kids, with my wife who is a kidergarten teacher, thus a pedagogy professional and she insists that at this age there should not be any amount of lives and a "Game Over" (aka punishment for poor playing), but just sound notifications for the mistakes. Like: "Oh-oh", "Try again", "You can do it" etc...

K12gamer

I am making educational games mainly for kindergarten kids, with my wife who is a kidergarten teacher, thus a pedagogy professional and she insists that at this age there should not be any amount of lives and a "Game Over" (aka punishment for poor playing), but just sound notifications for the mistakes. Like: "Oh-oh", "Try again", "You can do it" etc...
Sounds good..."Try again", "You almost did it" ...I may try to incorporate those types of endings in a future update.
I'm also a teacher. I've been teaching 1st grade for over 20 years. I have a lot of other educational games I plan to make as time goes on.
Right now I'm focusing on a series of Skip Counting games.
Do you have any educational games that are completed?

gkri

Sounds good..."Try again", "You almost did it" ...I may try to incorporate those types of endings in a future update.
I'm also a teacher. I've been teaching 1st grade for over 20 years. I have a lot of other educational games I plan to make as time goes on.
Right now I'm focusing on a series of Skip Counting games.
Do you have any educational games that are completed?
We mainly producing educational animated series, so we also are making games to support our series. Most of our games are educational, and only 2 of them are supporting English. One is about colors and mixing colors, the balloons game is about fast decision making and hand eye coordination (not sure how is call in English), memory games and a flappy bird clone with a kids friendly twist.

Currently the only game with English language and promo video is the memory games:

K12gamer

Major updates made to two of my educational games.
I updated the voices.
I added extra test modes.
I redid my Youtube videos.

Note: It's been over 2 years since the last update.