Forum Game Twelve increasingly smart mice

A

amusudan

You're standing in the middle of the road, where cars used to drive in a time long gone.
It's getting dark, none of the nearby buildings provide enough shelter, seeing as them having been torn apart by decades of war.

You're still standing there, and need to find shelter before it gets dark. What will you do?

A

amusudan

I will use my handy spoon to try and dig a hole in the ground to make my shelterhouse
You search your pockets for a spoon, you don't seem to have one on you.

You do, however, have some other stuff:

INVENTORY:
a closed tin can without a lable,
a pistol with one bullet,
a note without anything written on it,
a pen,
and 2 bottles of water.

A

amusudan

I look at my pip-boy and turn on the radio, hoping that I own a pip-boy, because this is Fallout, right?
Your arm is unsettlingly naked, so no you don't own a pip-boy and no this isn't fallout

A

amusudan

I look around and slowly turn 360 degrees to look at all of my surroundings, to then decide where to go.
As you do your slow turn of 360 degrees you realise there's a relatively intact super market not too far behind you, you start walking towards it.

As you walk you reflect on the past few days, it's mostly been you wandering around after a certain traumatic event that you can't remember. You do however remember seeing red circles spray painted on the walls of where you were wandering aimlessly before. How you got to this point in the middle of the road in a city you don't recognise remains unawnsered though.

You're standing infront of the supermarket.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
As no electricity is funcitoning, the automatic doors won't work, but I pick up a broken metal supermarket car, and slam the windows in with it, and go inside, with the metal bar in my hands.

A

amusudan

As no electricity is funcitoning, the automatic doors won't work, but I pick up a broken metal supermarket car, and slam the windows in with it, and go inside, with the metal bar in my hands.
After settling in in a corner in the far end of the store, you hear some sound comming from behind a refrigeration unit.

A

amusudan

Inspect origin of suspicious sound waves.
You get up and start walking towards the refrigeration unit. You accidentally knock over a few cans, the sound it makes scares whatever was the source of the sounds.

You see a rodent, possibly a rat or a mouse, run towards a hole in the wall and disappear in said hole.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
You chuckle to yourself. Only a mouse. But your sense of relief disappears when you notice the series of larger holes along the wall. With the largest hole big enough to crawl through. Or be dragged through, you think.

Still shuddering, you notice that hole is surrounded by a red circle someone has spray painted. Like those mysterious red circles you saw earlier.

K

Kaizer_White

You scavenge through the supermarket, despite the fact of killer mice. Killer mice you chuckle to yourself.