• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS tvOS error 'GCSupportedGameControllers'

I'm getting an App Store connect error when uploading a tvOS package to the store:

ERROR: ITMS-90594: "Invalid bundle. The Info.plist key 'GCSupportedGameControllers' includes the unsupported game-controller profile 'Gamepad'."

I've used both Xcode 11 Beta and Xcode 10.2.1 the same thing happens, also the icon image in the Xcode Organizer is blank?

rIKmAN

I'm getting an App Store connect error when uploading a tvOS package to the store:

ERROR: ITMS-90594: "Invalid bundle. The Info.plist key 'GCSupportedGameControllers' includes the unsupported game-controller profile 'Gamepad'."

I've used both Xcode 11 Beta and Xcode 10.2.1 the same thing happens, also the icon image in the Xcode Organizer is blank?
Have you tried editing the plist.info in xCode to remove that entry?
Same with the icon - try adding it manually in xCode.

Perfect, Thank you I think that solved everything.

The icon was strange because all the images in the Assets.xcassets folder were completely fine, it's only within Xcode you see this blank image, but once submitted to the store which I can now, it appears fine within iTunesConnect as a build with an icon etc.

Thank you very much rIKmAN!

peardox

Almost three years later...

Invalid bundle. The Info.plist key 'GCSupportedGameControllers' includes the unsupported game-controller profile 'Gamepad'.

That's one persistent unfixed bug