• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Turkish font doesn't work.

JnrBrain

I wanted to add Turkish special letters. I selected "Sansation" (Turkish supported) but it doesnt work :(
Can you help me?
Thanks!
turksih1.jpg

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You're adding a range of 0~0 and/or characters that are already included in the font's range... that's not going to add anything. You need to either specify the range of characters or the actual characters you want to add, then click Add Range.

gnysek

In a field where ABCDEF...XYZ is, put turkish letters (upper/lower case), then click "add range". Don't change the numbers.

JnrBrain

You're adding a range of 0~0 and/or characters that are already included in the font's range... that's not going to add anything. You need to either specify the range of characters or the actual characters you want to add, then click Add Range.
Oh okey, i understood. I will try it thanks. You are very fast for answering :)

JnrBrain

First i added Left Dec to gms2 and it didnt worked. So i understood what must i do and i wrote ASCII Decs to there and it done.
done.jpg
ascii.jpg