Forum Game Tsme Fack™

Yokcos

Member
>Check what's behind the painting of a safe
TsmeFack_0025A.png
There's something behind here...

You got an Unmarked Book!

TsmeFack_0025B.png
>Follow the cat


TsmeFack_0025D.gif

The doorknob was just a painting, as anyone with eyes could see.
 

Yokcos

Member
>Read book

TsmeFack_0026A.gif
It's filled with lewd material.

Grinding gears... Big clocks... Pendulums swinging around...


You want to look away... but it's mesmerising. You read on. You see stories, photos, even illustrations and at least two of what look like oil paintings.

TsmeFack_0026B.png
My god, are they jousting with those?

Note to self: Burn the book as soon as possible.

>Remove the painting of a door from the wall

TsmeFack_0026C.png

You remove the painting of a door, behind which is a door.
 

Kepons

Lost The Bet
> Realize that you're actually looking at an interactive painting of yourself trying to escape a strange room
 

Yokcos

Member
>Peek through the knob hole in the door.

TsmeFack_0028A.png

>Jump inside the clock painting
TsmeFack_0028B.png
There's not exactly room to jump, but you'll do your best...

>Then proceed to unplug the painting when you're halfway through it.
TsmeFack_0028C.png
TsmeFack_0028D.png

You have a lot of questions about this painter.
 

MikeDark_x

Member
>Summon something to open the door for you, more specifically, make a pact with the ancient doorknob of Cthulhu and then use said doorknob to open the door
 

Lukasmah

Member
>Summon something to open the door for you, unplug the door and step through



Fortunately, you are a master of ancient magic. You're a summoner like no other. Your power is so immense that even the gods do your bidding. In fact, at this point you might even be one of them yourself.

You summon Yog-Pluggoth, the god of doorknobs and electric plugs, opener of gates and creator of exits and entrances. As vast as the universe, immortal, eternal, yet his reach is infinite and his unparalleled control over doors complete and pure.

And still, despite its great power, you've subdued the divine beast. It awaits your command.



Or at least it would if you hadn't used up your daily reference quota. Also, your powers may or may not be completely imaginary.
 

Yokcos

Member
> remove mouth-looking wrench from your face

TsmeFack_0030A.png

You take offense to that. Your mouth looks nothing like a wrench and it's exactly where it's supposed to be.

> Search the armchair for useful items

TsmeFack_0030B.png

You find a paperclip, a pen and some change: 6,000 Ticks in cash.

> Push the door

TsmeFack_0030C.png

It opens the other way.
 
Last edited:
2

2Create

Guest
> Put your finger in the knobhole, bend it for grip and pull to open the door.
 

Yokcos

Member
>Go to sleep, lucid dream a hand grenade into existence, wake up, and set the hand grenade off next to the door

TsmeFack_0031A.png
You have a very vivid dream about a grenade. You could almost touch it...
TsmeFack_0031B.png
The seeming reality of the grenade is shocking enough to wake you up, whereupon you realise that the grenade is not real and that you don't have the ability to summon items from your dreams into reality. That's not one of your powers.

> Force the lock of the door using the paperclip you obtained.
TsmeFack_0031C.png
It's not a lock, it's just a hole where a doorknob should be. The door doesn't even have a lock.

> Pull the door
TsmeFack_0031D.png
You attempt to locate another handle by which to pull the door. You find none.

> Put your finger in the knobhole, bend it for grip and pull to open the door.

It works, the door opens.

TsmeFack_0031EThumb.gif
 
2

2Create

Guest
Swear to get revenge on the guy who locked you up! The murder of an innocent plant cannot go unpunished!
 

Yokcos

Member
> Swear to get revenge on the guy who locked you up! The murder of an innocent plant cannot go unpunished!

TsmeFack_0032A.png
You cannot help but picture the heinous villain attacking your poor sweet innocent plant pot. Attacking mercilessly and without remorse. A true adversary worthy of being served painful justice.
TsmeFack_0032B.png
You swear to get revenge in the name of the plant pot. In doing so, you assume the globally recognised position of swearing revenge, shaking your fist in the air while looking angrily in an arbitrary direction.
TsmeFack_0032C.png
Who's that?
 
R

rougebare

Guest
> Check these sofas for anything useful... more often than not there's something that's been le... lost in them.
 

Yokcos

Member
>Cook and eat fish statue.

TsmeFack_0034A.gif

It tastes slightly worse than the rest of your cooking.

>Sit on the sofa and ponder its softness

TsmeFack_0034B.png

It's as soft as a moustache

>Check these sofas for anything useful... more often than not there's something that's been le... lost in them.

TsmeFack_0034C.png

You find a paperclip, a pen and 6,000 ticks in change
 

Yokcos

Member
>Read the inscription on the fish statue if you haven't made it unreadable by trying to show your cooking prowess
>Read the inscription on the fish statue if you HAVE made it unreadable by trying to show your cooking prowess

TsmeFack_0035.gif
 

Yokcos

Member
>Look around the room which you have honored with your presence

TsmeFack_0036A.png
You are in your foyer, the front room of your house. You have just finished burning and attempting to eat your beloved statue of a trout. There are more clocks here, although not as many as in your spare room, in which you awoke. You have made no attempt to salvage the plant because you have unfoundedly assumed it to be deceased.

TsmeFack_0036B.gif
 

Yokcos

Member
>Politely inquire the fairy cat about its mood and unnoticeably drive the conversation to about why it is following you

TsmeFack_0037A.png
It doesn't answer.

>Change the frequency of blinking on the map, approaching the speed of light and obliterating the map.



Well done, you ruined it.
 

Yokcos

Member
>Redraw the map poorly

Pen to paper, mind to matter. You have destroyed your only guide to this labyrinth, the only chart of this untold fortress you've lved in all this time. Undeterred, you shall create this information anew, recorded on hard paper for all of history to behold! Nary a traveller shall stumble upon this abode and continue to be lost, for the greatest map of all time shall adorn the walls! All who wonder are not lost! These lost souls have found their way! Future generations will lay awards at the statue of the solid gold statue of you, in memory of your noble cartographic endeavour. You use up both of your paperclips and ten thousand Ticks in the creation of your magnum opus but by the gods it is WORTH IT.
TsmeFack_0038A.png
It wasn't worth it.

> You're getting hungry. Kill and eat the fairy cat
TsmeFack_0038B.gif
You flail wildly in the direction of the cat in an attempt to murder it, but it's simply too evasive.
 

roytheshort

The Village Idiot
> Fairy Cat, change face to Garfield



It's just been one of those weekdays.

> Roy: Stop acting like you're one of the players



I refuse, I can update this game by myself, see!

> Roy: Kick down the balcony door from the outside, rescue the fairy cat, and laugh at Wrench-Face.



I kick down the door and save the entire world! Look how amazing I am! I'm the best!
 
Top