Forum Game Tsme Fack™

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lukasmah, Jun 20, 2016.

  1. roytheshort

    roytheshort The Village Idiot

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    72
    > Fairy Cat, change face to Garfield

    [​IMG]

    It's just been one of those weekdays.

    > Roy: Stop acting like you're one of the players

    [​IMG]

    I refuse, I can update this game by myself, see!

    > Roy: Kick down the balcony door from the outside, rescue the fairy cat, and laugh at Wrench-Face.

    [​IMG]

    I kick down the door and save the entire world! Look how amazing I am! I'm the best!
     
    Latté, Lukasmah and Yokcos like this.
  2. Lukasmah

    Lukasmah Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Denied. You don't get to update.

    > Wear boots

    [​IMG]
    After making some pointless author-self-insert drawings which YOU REQUESTED, you decide to put on the boots.
    [​IMG]
    Wait, there's a guy standing behind you with better drawn boots
     
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  3. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    What the hell are you playing at?
    TsmeFack_0040E.png
    It was all just a painting.
     
    Lukasmah and roytheshort like this.
  4. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Remove left boot and proceed into the door that's not boarded up.
     
  5. Lukasmah

    Lukasmah Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    > Remove left boot and proceed into the door that's not boarded up.
    [​IMG]
    Had you not destroyed the map, you would have known it was just a storage closet. There's really no other way for you to know the layout of a house you've lived in for your entire life.
     
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob and roytheshort like this.
  6. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    >You removed your right boot. Please put it back on and remove the left boot.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  7. Adrien Dittrick

    Adrien Dittrick Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2016
    Posts:
    345
    Wait is this some kind of MSPaint adventure?
     
  8. Lukasmah

    Lukasmah Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    It works the same way, yes.
     
  9. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    >You removed your right boot. Please put it back on and remove the left boot.
    TsmeFack_0042A.png
    No you didn't. You removed the left boot then flipped yourself. You put the other boot on your right foot anyway.
     
  10. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    > Eat the money. Every last bite. And don't stop until there's no more money in the storage closet.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Heat4Life

    Heat4Life Guest

    > Die. Game Over. Bye bye. The End.
     
  12. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Examine suspiciously large doorknob.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    Your attempts to kill off our player will quickly be thwarted by our own inanity when we accidentally kill him first.
     
  14. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    >Eat the money. Every last bite. And don't stop until there's no more money in the storage closet.
    TsmeFack_0043A.png
    Okay. All of the money has been eaten.

    >Die. Game Over. Bye bye. The End.
    TsmeFack_0043B.gif
    You attempt to die but for the life of you, you just can't figure out how.

    >Examine suspiciously large doorknob.
    TsmeFack_0043C.png
    Your examining of the DOOR KNOB triggers a boss battle. The DOOR KNOB takes you by surprise and you lose 2/3 of your HP right off the bat, even before it draws its daggers.

    Nah, I'm messing with you, it's just a regular lightbulb

    "Why is it a lighbulb?", you may ask.

    However, you may not get an answer.
     
  15. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Attack lightbulb
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  16. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Go to Kitchen.
     
  17. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    >Attack lightbulb
    TsmeFack_0044A.gif
    TsmeFack_0044B.png
    You attack the LIGHT BULB and in one fell swoop it falls. This is because it was a perfectly ordinary lightbulb that will not be rising from the dead at any point to seek revenge or for any other reason.

    What a waste of a perfectly good lightbulb.

    >Go to Kitchen

    TsmeFack_0044C.png
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  18. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Equip Knife.
     
  19. rougebare

    rougebare Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    > Carve some nice slices of meat, the bone might also be useful too.
     
  20. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Mourn the death of the LIGHT BULB and give it a proper burial.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  21. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    > Equip Knife.
    Only those pure of heart may pull the knife from the knife holder. You, of course, are not pure of heart so you are not allowed to take the knife.

    Wait, what are you doing?
    TsmeFack_0045A.png
    You take the knife anyway

    Screw the rules!

    > Carve some nice slices of meat, the bone might also be useful too.
    TsmeFack_0045B.gif
    You use your new weapon against your most powerful adversary yet: Some meat. You don't have the strength yet to cut through the bone so you're just left kind of rubbing the knife back and forth inside the meat. You go ahead and cut up what you can though.
    TsmeFack_0045C.png
    > Mourn the death of the LIGHT BULB and give it a proper burial.
    TsmeFack_0045D.png
    You bury the lightbulb under bits of ham. What a waste of food.
     
  22. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Examine books.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  23. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    > Put both feet in the one remaining shoe and hop around like you're in Kuribo's Shoe.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  24. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Take the shoe off.
     
  25. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    > Examine books

    Those aren't those books. Those aren't your books! Where are your books? Some of those were really expensive. They've been replaced with clock smut.

    TsmeFack_0046A.gif
    TsmeFack_0046B.png

    > Put both feet in the one remaining shoe and hop around like you're in Kuribo's Shoe.
    TsmeFack_0046C.gif
    This is the kind of thing you live for. The adventure of a lifetime, right here.

    > Take the shoe off.
    TsmeFack_0046D.png
    You continue to live dangerously and on the edge. Removing a shoe while brandishing a knife? Such boldness! You remain completely uninterested in the world outside and the potential proximity of your captor.
     
    roytheshort likes this.
  26. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Become interested in the world outside.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  27. roytheshort

    roytheshort The Village Idiot

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    72
    (It's about time)
     
    ParodyKnaveBob and Ninety like this.
  28. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    > Before leaving, turn the sink on and leave it that way, thereby obtaining due revenge against your captor in the form of an increased water bill.
     
    Latté likes this.
  29. Ninety

    Ninety Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    243
    I was beginning to get ticked off.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob and roytheshort like this.
  30. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Turn the stove on and burn all the books on it.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  31. roytheshort

    roytheshort The Village Idiot

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    72
    Do you need a hand?
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  32. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    This conversation is really grinding my gears.
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  33. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    > Turn the stove on and burn all the books on it.

    Book burning is barbaric.
    TsmeFack_0047D.gif
    Fortunately, these things don't deserve to be called books.

    > Before leaving, turn the sink on and leave it that way, thereby obtaining due revenge against your captor in the form of an increased water bill.

    TsmeFack_0047E.png
    If you had to pay for the water, somehow getting him to pay for it would be great. Or, even better, getting him to pay all of your bills.

    > Become interested in the world outside.

    TsmeFack_0047A.png
    TsmeFack_0047B.png
    TsmeFack_0047C.png
     
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  34. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Climb out through the window. Some of your fingers are outside already!
     
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  35. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Locate the sun, figure out which direction is north.
     
  36. roytheshort

    roytheshort The Village Idiot

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    72
    > Figure out which direction isn't north.
     
  37. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Roy: I don't understand everything that's going on, recap the first three months of Tsme Fack™
     
  38. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    > Roy: I don't understand everything that's going on, recap the first three months of Tsme Fack™
    [​IMG]
    Well, first you were tied up or something
    then someone was a hero or something
    then you named yourself Mayik Koffee. Or you were already named that. I'm no expert.
    then you wasted a ton of time doing nothing.
    You found a cat with wings.
    You found your Sheer-Grit device which is really cool.
    Also, you REALLY hate clocks. I mean seriously. They tick you off. Ahahaha.
    Then you discovered you REALLY love doors. I mean seriously. You know how to HANDLE them.
    You annoyed a cat, wasted more time, the cat got out.
    You looked at clock smut, tried to get out again.
    Then you got out, ruined a PERFECTLY good statue.
    You realized there are some things you should try to forget.
    You chased the cat for no reason.
    You went really meta again.
    You flooded the place sort of.
    Now you're trying to climb outside.

    RECAP DONE
    LEAVE ME ALONE

    >Climb out through the window. Some of your fingers are outside already!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You escape the house.

    >Locate the sun, figure out which direction is north.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fortunately, you already somehow know the time so you can work out which way North is.

    >Figure out which direction isn't north.
    [​IMG]
    That way. Up isn't north.
     
    roytheshort, Latté and Kepons like this.
  39. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    > Take the house with you, just in case you need it later.
     
  40. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > If you can't take the whole house, just take a small piece.
     
    roytheshort likes this.
  41. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    Yeah, we posted this in a bunch of other places so that's where these other commands are from.

    > Perfect. Then go in the opposite direction.

    [​IMG]

    You try to run downward but it doesn't seem to work.

    > Take the house with you, just in case you need it later.



    Unfortunately, your house is firmly attached to your villain, which just kind of goes where it wants to. Well, okay, you'd need a real villa for it to be a villain, but you like calling it that.

    > If you can't take the whole house, just take a small piece.

    [​IMG]

    You try to take a brick from your house with you instead, but you lack the strength to remove it.

    > Search for clock towers

    [​IMG]

    There are no clock towers anywhere to be seen.

    [​IMG]

    oh wait never mind there's one sorry

    > Evaluate current Sheer-to-Grit ratio. You need to make sure your most powerful tool is in peak condition.

    [​IMG]

    Your GRIT is dangerously high. You'd better do something clever and quick!

    > Climb a Tree as a vantage point.

    You don't see any trees around, but you could climb onto the roof of your house instea...

    [​IMG]

    Oh.
     
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  42. Kepons

    Kepons Lost The Bet

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    88
    > Regret leaving your knife somewhere.
     
  43. Mercerenies

    Mercerenies Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    125
    > Remove hat, carve hat into sword, stab clock monster
     
  44. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    > Call it an Old man, After all it is a Grandfather Clock
    [​IMG]
    He tells you that he's quite insulted by your assumption that he's old. Not all grandfather clocks are old. Just because he's a grandfather clock doesn't mean he's a grandfather.

    He wanted to continue this little chat, but now he doesn't want to talk to you. He tells you to kindly go back to your room and tie yourself up again so he doesn't have to as he just wants to get back to sunbathing.

    Ah, so he's the horrible, plant killing bastard. What a monster.

    > Ask him what the time is. Since he can't see his own face, it ought to distract him!
    [​IMG]
    Sheer increased.

    He's prepared for your cunning antics. He pulls out a mirror and checks the time.

    It's nine o'clock, he says.

    > Remove hat, carve hat into sword, stab clock monster
    [​IMG]
    You'd rather cut off your leg. Speaking of cutting...

    > Regret leaving your knife somewhere.
    [​IMG]
    You had a knife just a few minutes ago. You're not sure what happened to it. It must be in one of your pockets. You have so many pockets and they're all so hard to see because of the colour of your pants that trying to find it will be difficult. You try anyway...

    > Pull a flamethrower out of pants.
    [​IMG]
    You don't find your knife, but you find your flamethrower painting that actually works like a flamethrower.

    > Challenge the clock to a dance off
    [​IMG]
    You want to avenge your plant, so you challenge him to a dance off. Unfortunately, neither of you can dance, and both of you are equipped to fight to the death, so you challenge him to a duel instead.
     
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Rukola and Ninety like this.
  45. Latté

    Latté Guest

    You posted this in a bunch of other places? Where?

    > Regain conciousness
     
  46. Lukasmah

    Lukasmah Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    22
    Not sure anymore, because we got no commands at all from some places we posted in so we just abandoned those.

    The only places we get a decent amount of commands from are the GMC and From The Depths forums, along with an occasional command from Omegaupdate.

    Also, we have a site which no one ever uses to post commands but might be useful in the future if we want people who don't use any of those forums to see it.
     
  47. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    From The Depths topic
    Omegaupdate (MSPA) topic
    Site
    Worry not, we update here first <3
    (apart from the site)

    > Roy, attempt to use face to play connect four.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Roy makes his move in a long-ongoing game of connect four. This will surely outwit his adversary, who will be back in a few days to make his counterattack.

    > Someone casts Fearsome Awakening, recursing you as an awesome lightning-breathing dragon.
    > hit respawn button?
    > You cannot give up just yet! Mayik Koffy, Stay determined!
    > Regain conciousness
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You weren't actually dead, but you come back to life anyway.
    [​IMG]
    Your captor is nowhere to be seen. He probably went to grab a coffee.
     
  48. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Try to pull the door open. If that doesn't work, try to push it open. If that doesn't work, accept that you are stuck here forever and give up all hope of escape.
     
  49. Yokcos

    Yokcos Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    37
    >Attempt to kill yourself by stabbing yourself in the face with the clock hands.
    [​IMG]
    The Sheer-Grit device doesn't know what to do about this unexpected action.

    >He's busy right? Nothing better to do than buy a latte.
    >Try to pull the door open. If that doesn't work, try to push it open. If that doesn't work, accept that you are stuck here forever and give up all hope of escape.
    [​IMG]
    You successfully pull open the door to reveal the warm homely koffe shop beyond. When in Rome...

    >barf out some cash and get coffee
    [​IMG]
    You ask for a coffee and the barista begins to mayik koffe in the most agonisingly slow way, transporting the koffe beenz one by one from bag to cup.
    [​IMG]

    >Gotta go fast
    [​IMG]
    Alright, alright. Don't rush him. He's trying as hard as he can.
     
  50. Latté

    Latté Guest

    > Remove the clock hand from your face.
    (It's been a long time, are you just not getting enough commands or what?)
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice