• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Trying to register as a Developer on Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maa2007

Hello everyone, i registered as a developer in the Nintendo developer portal https://developer.nintendo.com
however, Nintendo has not approved my registration yet and it been more than two weeks since I registered, I sent them emails but they did not reply, Nintendo seems like a closed box and unresponsive
the game is ready for release and I have the Nintendo Switch console, I'm just waiting for them to approve my account, has anyone had an experience with Nintendo?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Anyone who does have an experience with Nintendo would be behind a non-disclosure agreement.

As a general rule, it's not unusual for approvals on app stores and gated platforms to take up to 1-2 months. This is time that developers intending to release to them must account for in their production timeline.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Anyone who does have an experience with Nintendo would be behind a non-disclosure agreement.
This is correct and as a rule we don't permit discussion of anything related to Nintendo or the other consoles for that reason. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.