• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Trying to record using NVIDIA Geforce Experience

M

MagicPolygon

As the title says, I have a game project, still just doing testing (which means there is no .exe yet) that I want to record footage of using NVIDIA Geforce Experience.

I have been able to do so for the past 5 years with no problem, but now, starting literally just last night, it is no longer being recognized. I no longer see the FPS counter at the top right, and there is no overlay notification. When I press the shortcut to start recording, it thinks I'm trying to record my desktop. I COULD just do that, but it makes the "recording has started" message come up on the top right at the beginning, and that gets picked up in the capture. I'm also trying to avoid any unforeseen issues that might be caused by not doing a window capture instead.

Any way to get NVIDIA to activate properly?

Last edited by a moderator: