• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED Trying to figure out how to deal with Sequences and destroying them properly

So basically Ive added an object to a sequence. This object is an enemy.
Right now I have the enemy object set up so that it gets destroyed when colliding with a bullet object.

My understanding is that the enemy object gets destroyed but that the sequence itself is not destroyed.(at least thats what most tutorials seem to imply) That is to say that the sequence continues to exists in an empty state even though the enemy object that was part of it no longer exists?
What is the best/simplest way of ensuring the sequence also gets destroyed when the object within the sequence is destroyed?

Or is my above understanding incorrect?

Also I was playing around with the debugger and it doesn't seem like sequences appears at all anywhere in the debugger. The objects that are part of the sequence do appear but not the sequence itself. IS this a bug or is it intended/am I missing something? Ic ould not find anything in the manual about it.