• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

True 3d

Tyg

I am developing a 3d system..yes it is possible
-camera
-fbx models texture has to be manually assigned
-obj models for simple models that dont need bones or animation
-water disc
-terrain
-player model
-platforms
-switches
-pickups
-HUD display
-lives
-elevators
-rotators
-translators
-enemies
-bullets
-teleporters
-collision detection
-info zones
-state machine
-navmesh and so many more features to mention
It is awesome i am still working on some animations and other features
I am making it with easy to use drag and drop items
when the pro version is finished it will come with a manualShot.jpg
if you would like the code email me at [email protected]

Tyg

The key is to keep your files small...use jpeg compressor and models were exported with textures so textures could be reused...fbx textures must have 4 files with specific names ...first jpg is tried then png if that fails it goes to default texture so it wont crash...obj files will load the mtl file....it may have to be edited..i city.obj is a good example..animation states are not finished at this time for running falling death and such but im working on them...info will be sent about the model or collider as to how many textures it uses number of bones and such...some models dont import correctly if they were exported wrong if the bones dont line up to the mesh ...but can be corrected on import in the make_model function...i have a utilty that can be used and aslo put out bone name...this is useful for say assigning the backpack to the spine1 bone...i am offering this free because there is alot i havent finished..but so far it works great