• Hey! Guest! The 37th GMC Jam will take place between May 28th, 12:00 UTC and June 1st, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX troubles on mac help

superlolo

Sorry for my poor english

Hello I have just bought one hour ago GameMaker and try to follow some tutorial but when I was trying to run the exemple directly but at the compilation I was in front of this warning message:

WARNING: The Carbon driver has not been ported to 64bits, and very few parts of Windows.Forms will work properly, or at all elapsed time 00:00:00.7584400s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.2.5.378/bin/Igor.exe j=8 -options="/private/tmp/PKInstallSandbox.hWhNpR/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v - Mac Run started at 03/28/2020 15:44:52 FAILED: Run Program Complete For the details of why this build failed, please review the whole log above and also see your Compile Errors window.

After some research I have see that maybe it could be better if I install this:
MDK-4.8.0.520.macos10.xamarin.universal

After the installation process I have restart GameMaker 2 but noting The program I press "Run" for see the screen game and noting, There no Process

I'm newbee I have just by it now and I'm sad to see thaht directly it's not working...

Could you help me and explain what I had to do please?