• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Trouble with objects during runtime

G

gludge

I'm on my free trial for GMS 2, and when I put an object in a room, it doesn't display during runtime. I've been following the space rocks tutorial, so there's no actual code in the objects, but I did try adding the draw self command and it didn't help. When I run the debugger nothing appears acknowledging the objects' existence and the fps it displays averages around 4000. The same thing happened when I downloaded and ran YoYo Platformer, one of the demos.

flyinian

I'm on my free trial for GMS 2, and when I put an object in a room, it doesn't display during runtime. I've been following the space rocks tutorial, so there's no actual code in the objects, but I did try adding the draw self command and it didn't help. When I run the debugger nothing appears acknowledging the objects' existence and the fps it displays averages around 4000. The same thing happened when I downloaded and ran YoYo Platformer, one of the demos.
I'd start here,

1. I've heard about this issue before and it may be a result of your anti virus blocking it. So, check to see if your anti virus is allowing GMS2 and all its contents.