Android Transport Luck tycoon

MagicHero

Transport Luck tycoon

View attachment 28130
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MagicHero_games.Transport_luck

A game created by one player for players.

Show due perseverance to build your own road corporation, develop the local economy and make a fortune. To become the best, you need to pay attention to all aspects of your empire, take care of improvements in trucks and enterprises, develop cities and not forget to export and import goods.

Features of the game:

- a special personal truck with individual studies for merit in the game
- 40 available goods for transport
- computer opponent
- production of raw materials and their processing into goods
- improvement of trucks and enterprises
- urban growth
- 12 medals with ten levels for achievements
- monthly rating games

Made in the GMS 2

reklama_1.jpg
reklama_1.jpgreklama_1.jpg
reklama_2.jpg

reklama_3.jpg

reklama_4.jpg

reklama_5.jpg

reklama_1.jpgreklama_1.jpgreklama_2.jpgreklama_3.jpgreklama_4.jpgreklama_5.jpgreklama_1.jpg

Last edited:

MeBoingus

Looks OK overall.

I am really not a big fan of the art style.
  • The renders are weirdly lit. They look like they're meters away from the sun.
  • The main GUI looks unusual. Most of the GUI elements should have an outline, as they don't really stick out from the background. Especially the close button.
  • The text is slightly off-center in some places.
  • A lot of the text could use an outline as well, as it also blends into the GUI.
  • The gray drop shadow on the truck needs to be toned down, or (preferably) completely removed.
  • The size of the trucks in the GUI needs to be scaled down quite a bit. There's no reason for it to take up that much screen real estate.

Functionally, the game is solid. A good concept that was well executed. However, the off-putting graphics make it fairly difficult to look at.

MagicHero

In the long time since the release of the game, I have added a lot of new things to the game.

Redesigned the map, which became 3.5 times larger.
Added various active buildings:
- headquarters, a special building with customizable modules that give good bonuses
- Fulfillment of orders in the burgers and car service
- bank
- racing in a circle
- a research laboratory, where a cool bonus is waiting for the completion of 5 studies
- market
- trading post
- statistics building, where you can see the rewards for transportation, the number of transported goods, truck statistics.

Added a megapolis, a city that the player himself builds. The megapolis itself gives daily bonuses, the extent of which depends on the level of the megapolis.

Added a power plant, on which the productivity of factories now depends and to which coal or oil must be imported.

Truck specialization was also introduced into the game. This is when, for example, a truck is able to transport only a certain type of goods, but they do it more efficiently (a bonus to speed and carrying capacity). For example a dump truck or a timber truck.

After half a year of mastering the server and learning the basics of the c# language, I finally made a server for the game. As a result, added the ability to create alliances. The alliance made a unique feature, the players all together build one big city. Each player is responsible for his own area in the city. Also in the alliance, players can build an industry that gives bonuses to all members of the alliance.
Competitions have been added both between players and between alliances. Special trucks were given out as a reward, which can no longer be obtained in any other way.
Daily login bonuses were also added, where you could get 3 unique trucks.

For variety, I added composite bonuses to the game, which consist of 9 parts and of which there are 4 types.

Added offline activation for 2 hours.

The convenience of the game has been greatly improved.
- Added the ability to mass send trucks to a warehouse or gas station
- In the list of trucks, the marker shows the current position of the truck on the route
- you can choose to create a new route or edit the current route
- when creating a route, added markers that show where you can deliver the selected product. And if you click on them, it will move to the place of unloading
- if at the time of building a new route, the truck was carrying goods that are needed on the new route, then it will immediately go to unload it
- added the ability to save up to 25 routes. For convenience, they are arranged 5 in 5 tabs. And for the tabs, you can change the icons

True, in spite of everything, the game failed and, as a result, even small advertising costs were not covered.

Stra

I'm sorry to hear that. Will you keep developing/improving it or will you archive it? Did you send free copies to hundreds of youtube (and other) reviewers and still wasn't enough? Will you try a desktop version?

MagicHero

I'm sorry to hear that. Will you keep developing/improving it or will you archive it? Did you send free copies to hundreds of youtube (and other) reviewers and still wasn't enough? Will you try a desktop version?
I did not order reviews of the game on YouTube and did not send it to anyone. I don’t know how it’s done and I think that YouTube reviews are very expensive. For all the time I spent about $300 on advertising in google ads. True, half of the advertising fell on the initial version of the game, which did not have most of the innovations that I added later.