Transfer demo to licensed

W

waraider1971

I want to take a game I designed in demo and transfer it into android. How can I do this? When I click on the games icon, it opens under windows as a platform.

rIKmAN

I want to take a game I designed in demo and transfer it into android. How can I do this? When I click on the games icon, it opens under windows as a platform.
You'd need to buy the Mobile Licence which includes Android, iOS and Amazon Fire.
Export targets are linked to your YYG account, so once purchased the export targets would be available in the IDE when you logged back in.

rIKmAN

We created a school account and need to upload them.
Do you mean youā€™re a teacher or student using an educational licence?

Not sure how they work with regards to export licences / seats etc, but if you look in the top right of the IDE you will see a little target icon and text displaying the currently selected target platform.

Click here and you can choose the target platforms allowed by your licence, which is explained in the manual here: https://docs2.yoyogames.com/source/_build/1_overview/2_quick_start/6_compiling.html

If you have a specific issue with your educational licences, you should get in touch with support as they would be the best people to advise you in regards to that.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Just to clarify, the target icon looks like this:
upload_2019-12-19_3-7-34.png
(It's a crosshair and not a target, but details)

The text lists the exact settings of the current target (which can be changed individually). This target is used both for test playing and exports.

rIKmAN

(It's a crosshair and not a target, but details)
You aim crosshairs at targets and it's used to select the target platform - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

It's definitely not a speech bubble, so there is that.