Transfer demo to licensed

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by waraider1971, Dec 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. waraider1971

waraider1971 Member

I want to take a game I designed in demo and transfer it into android. How can I do this? When I click on the games icon, it opens under windows as a platform.

2. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

You'd need to buy the Mobile Licence which includes Android, iOS and Amazon Fire.
    Export targets are linked to your YYG account, so once purchased the export targets would be available in the IDE when you logged back in.

3. waraider1971

waraider1971 Member

We created a school account and need to upload them.

4. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

Do you mean you’re a teacher or student using an educational licence?

Not sure how they work with regards to export licences / seats etc, but if you look in the top right of the IDE you will see a little target icon and text displaying the currently selected target platform.

Click here and you can choose the target platforms allowed by your licence, which is explained in the manual here: https://docs2.yoyogames.com/source/_build/1_overview/2_quick_start/6_compiling.html

If you have a specific issue with your educational licences, you should get in touch with support as they would be the best people to advise you in regards to that.

5. Yal

Yal GMC Memer GMC Elder

Just to clarify, the target icon looks like this:
    upload_2019-12-19_3-7-34.png
    (It's a crosshair and not a target, but details)

The text lists the exact settings of the current target (which can be changed individually). This target is used both for test playing and exports.

6. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

You aim crosshairs at targets and it's used to select the target platform - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

It's definitely not a speech bubble, so there is that.