• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows TP Rush

shortbread

title.png

The TP Police are coming, can you make it in time?
Race against the clock to grab all your toilet paper before the TP police arrive.

ss1.png
ss3.png

DOWNLOAD
Inspired by life in isolation and toilet paper scandals from COVID-19. Stay Safe.

Created for the GM48 April 2020 Jam (but unfortunately not finished in time)

Last edited:

kraifpatrik

(edited)
GameMaker Dev.
What a funny little game! I had a good time trying to find all the papers. It also surprised me how interactive the room is and how visually polished it looks, given the little amount of time there was to make the game. I like it!

K12gamer

Cool game...I'll have to map the controls to a controller because I'm not good at using keyboard + mouse controls.
How about secondary controls that allowed you to crotch with a click of the mouse wheel...and run by pressing the right mouse button?

Have you ever played Pet the Pup at the Party? ( Itch.io Link ) It reminds me of your game...You have to find Puppies instead of toilet paper
1587668190874.png

Last edited: