HTML5 Tower Capture[UPDATED GRAPHICS]

G

guadalcanal

It's been a while, but I just added a new game to HTML High 5! I recently placed 2nd in a bot programming challenge, and I decided to remake the bot in GML for a game.

How to Play:
You are red. Each turn you can move orthogonally and fire an arrow orthogonally. If a square on the board is filled with an arrow or a player, it is impassable. The goal is to trap all four of the enemy's towers.

Play Here: Tower Capture

Screenshots:

Let me know what you think! On HTMLHigh5.com you can create an account to save your scores and win trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guadalcanal

Hey guys, big changes to announce! Over the past few days I have been working with Freank from indiexpo.com to completely redo the graphics. Now it's ready, complete with local multiplayer. Really glad someone much more capable than me was able to help, hope you guys enjoy!

Let me know what you think!

0.Bytes

Interesting puzzl/board game, with cool effects, You created the rules or they were based on another game (I am talking more about the arrows stuff) ? Good job !

G

guadalcanal

I got the rules from a bot challenge that I finished second place in. I modified my code from Java to GML to make this game. I made the arrow effect myself. Thanks!