• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Demo Top down shooter like hotline miami engine

R

Rover

Hi everyone, today I want to present this game: top down shooter like hotline Miami. You can control the character with many equipment such as: knife, gun. There are several types of gun: m3, awp, rpg, short gun… In addition, you will face too many enemies with many types: zombies, enemies with gun, enemies with knife. The character can take and drop the equipment. Especially, you can use the awp and spine the enemies in long distance. It including: the rain, the dark-light and the character can control the flashlight by turn on and turn off.You can see the video, sorry because the quality of this video is not good. Now, if you feel interested in this game, you can download the original source of code here: https://gum.co/PMcPJ (it is suitable with GM 1.4 and GMS2). Hope you will like it.

Thank you and have a good day.

R

Rover

the character can run fast and slow depend on the stamina, the strong of gun depend on the power. The enemy can animation with knife, the zombies can active animation with attack and run and follow.

R

RodderGer

I already down it, check and test it, it works good same hotline Miami, but I think you should focus the quality of the video when you want to upload because this video is not good-too bad. Hope so you will do it better