Tools & resources for making your Jam game

mizugori

I know this is an older thread but, just wanted to point out, I found 3 links to particle-related tools and systems throughout this thread and none of them work (all links dead.) Possible to update/replace? I am struggling with baked in particle system.

EvanSki

King of Raccoons
I know this is an older thread but, just wanted to point out, I found 3 links to particle-related tools and systems throughout this thread and none of them work (all links dead.) Possible to update/replace? I am struggling with baked in particle system.
Try Pixel FX Designer

Selek

Thanks for that link; that system looks helpful. Are there similar particle-effects packages for people not using pixel art?

Gizmo199

Royalty-free Audio resources:

Fesliyan Studios
This man seriously has TOP high-quality sound effects and music. All of the sound effects on his site are completely royalty-free to use for commercial or personal use. No license required ( though he appreciates donations/credit). The music I believe you just have to make a donation to him for access to ALL of it.

One of the best SFX and music sites I've found in a while.

Audio from space
( click soundpacks for downloads )
All of these packs are completely free to use Commercially or personally and are completely royalty-free. Some awesome foley and background sounds/ambience. Amazing quality all of it!