• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

SOLVED Too much space! Or not enough space?

Hey everyone,

My project is big. It won't compile an installer. I tried a third party program called Inno and it still is toooo big. I've stripped
down to the essential and it still is too big for an installer. Does anyone have a suggestion? Maybe a better installer,
or something else?

-TWRaven

F

flexflower

can you explain your problem a bit more? i dont understand anything

@chameleon Hey! I'm reading the manual right now. I guess I can split into bins but I don't know how yet
@flexflower GMS2 have a limit to the size of the installer. So I have to do a 3rd party installer.

chamaeleon

@chameleon Hey! I'm reading the manual right now. I guess I can split into bins but I don't know how yet
@flexflower GMS2 have a limit to the size of the installer. So I have to do a 3rd party installer.
If you have files added in the Inno Setup script that you wish to be included in your installation, adding
Code:
DiskSpanning=yes
to the Setup section should enable the generation of a (small) installer exe and as many Bin files as are required.

Hahaha. Hop over to the thread I just posted. Believe it or not I'm actually getting close to finish this after what, 2 years?
OH, and you forgot the closing slash.
<Insert "It's a Trap!" Meme Here/>