TMC OPTPiX SpriteStudio API
Included: Scripts. Demo Objects and demo resources
Demo: Windows Demo
This set of APIs will allow you to use your OPTPiX SpriteStudio animations in Game Maker.
- Load multiple animations in a animation set template
- Have many animation templates, one for each animation groups
- Easily change the animation an instance is drawing
- Easily check what animation is active
- Easily access animation properties
- Callback System for doing programer actions at specific times or for a specific animation part or when a specific image is used...
- Change the render specification such as turning the head towards the mouse, rescaling parts, adding a gun in a character's hand, changing the texture on the fly, playing a sound when the foot hits the ground
- Parts scaling, color, blend mode, rotation, etc, You can have control over every argument used for the rendering of each part via the callback function feature
- For the animation as a whole you can set the scaling, color blending, rotation, alpha in the same way as draw_sprite_ext() and you can change the pivot location