• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

tired of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

im a nerd but im tired of it. Anyone else get tired of being a nerd? I read through topics, and its all maths and equations and lines of code. It makes me feel more like a robot than a human being. I just wish to be Sailor Moon and floating magically in the air, like this. This is what I'd rather being doing with my life:

wish i could magically fly like this in real life

Neptune

Dampen the flow of nerd. If you arent working on your game, you could do something non-pc related. Could watch a show... Draw a pic... Workout etc.

M

Misty

Dampen the flow of nerd. If you arent working on your game, you could do something non-pc related. Could watch a show... Draw a pic... Workout etc.
I hate working out, I'm not a jock. I would play tennis with my dad but he's too sick right now. Also, I don't know what to draw. Do you work out?

I mean, given the choice, who wouldn't want to be Sailor Moon?

The GMC is not a realistic sample set of the world, so no. Most people do not have the same mindset as GMC members.

fear is the only obstacle in life
I am afraid of heights, because I can't magically fly. And I'm afraid I won't ever get magical powers to fly or turn into sailor moon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.