• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Time2MeetYourMaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yakmoon

November #Time2MeetYourMaker

I just saw this pictures, and this was the title.
is this the new skin and the new gamemaker studio? are we going to have ground breaking features?
i hope that this is really happening, because I am sick of this stupid win95 skin! I really hope that what I am seeing is not just a photoshop at best.
now honestly, I am talking to you yoyogames? what did you do since releasing gamemaker studio years ago? just fixing crashes and errors. nothing ground breaking. shame...
and to support my claim, this is from wikipedia:
The program currently holds a rating of 8.4/10 on Moddb based on 196 user reviews many citing its flexibility and ease of use as positives and instability, crashes, project corruption and outdated features as negatives.

RangerX

I don't understand this thread? The screenshots so far are showing TONS of new features we don't have in Studio. This sounds like an upgrade that is just as huge as passing from GM8 to Studio. And am sure we only know the tip of the iceberg.

As for the interface. Why would it NOT be the new interface? Why would they create screenshots of something that doesn't exist and apparently starting a marketing plan with it? No business is having this kind of free time. I would even say its' stupid to even just think it couldn't be real. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 467

. . . I can't even.
Yoyo has been working on GMS2/Zeus/GmNext (whatever you want to call it) for a while now and have discussed it slightly, mostly acknowledging its existence.

They have been mostly silent because of Playtech and such.

J

jackhigh24

its working title is Zues, and its not an upgrade its a new beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.