• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

iOS Time for Heist

R

Ryder nigga

Hey homies!

Please check out my first game maker game. It's like mobile GTA, available on the iOS appstore (Android also coming soon)! Great game for thugs!

Description
Challenge the cops and raid the banks. Solve the story of each character by completing missions even as meeting new challenges. You can be just the missing professional criminal ;)

Features:
- Very effective graphic and sound contents
- User friendly game design
- 17 challenging police units
- 6 deadly game modes
- Update and unlock characters
- Choose your character's clothing
- Use power-ups to reach better high scores
- Lots of achievements
- Global online high scores

screenshot_0.png screenshot_1.png screenshot_2.png screenshot_3.png screenshot_5.png

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-for-heist/id1384646934
There are some annoying bugs on version 1.1.1, but I'm now fixing them, anyway.

So comment or ask something about the game, if you like. Now after publishing my first app I think I could be more active here in game maker forum. And please share with friends and everyone this app. More players give me more intention to update and create new features to the game :p

Last edited by a moderator: