• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Steam Tilesets not appearing as they should.

B

BlackSilver

Game maker studio shows black where a tile should be during runtime, however while I am viewing the room from the editor the tiles appear where they should be... Help?

JStatz

I've seen this kind of behavior when the sprites/tiles have texture groups but those groups aren't included in that particular platform build.

B

BlackSilver

I've seen this kind of behavior when the sprites/tiles have texture groups but those groups aren't included in that particular platform build.
What does that mean? It has been working up until seemingly out of nowhere.