GameMaker Tiles, Is it broke, or what am I doing wrong? [Solved]

Laura Bravo

So I am trying to input some tiles in my room as I need ground with sidewalks and roads.
First I leave areas transparent ( so grass shows ) and leave 1 pix between images.
-The boxes show when I run the level or you can see lines where the grid is.
-Mess around with the sprites tile x and y and edge filter settings, no change.
Okay maybe because I'm doing it alpha so I just color the spots a nice grass color so no alpha still 1 pix sep
-Lines still there, not as pronounced this time, but show up mostly a green color.
Okay so now i make sprites that are 2 pix bigger so each edge not drawn has same pixels as edge dawn. Separation now 3 pix to account for the extra space on the edges.
-Lines still there, fade around and move as screen moves though always present.

Load onto my android phone to test on that platform other than my windows laptop.
-No change

What can be causing this and what can I do to fix it? I don't get the draw issues with objects, but I don't want to have 100s of road and side walk objects in a room if they are not needed. How to best use the tile function without the lines showing up??

***SOLVED***
Seems output border was needed to fill the space on the outside, setting to 1 fixed the issue. Updating to help others that may come across this issue.

Last edited: