• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Tiles aren't going on the room editor correctly

S

shadowelite7

Today I got my tile sheet done correctly but whenever I drag a tile to the room editor. It tries to be placed outside of the room editor. Is there an easy fix to this or do I have to redo my tile sheet?
upload_2020-1-18_13-11-24.png

rIKmAN

If you click the little arrow next to the highlighted grid icon, what are your grid snap settings set to?

I was able to have some time to check if this will work. Apparently it didn't. I am wondering if my problem is the tile sheet?
https://streamable.com/alk2u
Look at your room layers. I think they are in the wrong order as your Background is probably at a depth above your Tiles_1 (and your Tiles_1 is probably at a depth above your Instances). Make sure your Background is below your Tiles_1 in the list. Also you can click the eye next to the layer to hide it just to see if your tiles are in fact being drawn beneath the Background layer.

S

shadowelite7

Look at your room layers. I think they are in the wrong order as your Background is probably at a depth above your Tiles_1 (and your Tiles_1 is probably at a depth above your Instances). Make sure your Background is below your Tiles_1 in the list. Also you can click the eye next to the layer to hide it just to see if your tiles are in fact being drawn beneath the Background layer.
Thanks, its working.