• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED Tile Set not Displaying

Rusty

Was re-tiling a room with the new format tilesets when I realised I had forgotten a tile on the sheet. I edited the base image and reuploaded it into GameMaker and now the tileset is invisibile in the room.

I've tried loading in the tileset again and I've tried closing and opening the layer and the room editor but the tile set remains invisible.

EDIT:
Fixed it.

Restarted Game Maker Studio 2 twice in Administrator mode.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rusty

As a point of interest, this glitch seemed to be caused by changing the shape of the base image while the room editor had it open.