• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Issue Thumbnail for WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

I find myself browsing the WIP section.

And yet, there are no thumbnails, to see a preview of what I am getting. I implore you to add thumbnails. I run out of energy and am unable to browse people's games. If not for me, do it for them. They deserve for people to play their games. This can be accomplished, by adding some thumbnails.

With the closure of the YYG playgrounds, WIP is the main avenue for viewing wip game maker projects. So there must be added thumbnails, for ease and convenience of browsing.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
The forum software doesn't support this natively, and we only add plugins where we require some essential functionality that isn't available by default, and I wouldn't consider this essential (note, this is because we don't want to depend on 3rd parties for maintenance of features, and more plugins means more headaches every time we update the main forum software, and they also present a potential security risk as we have no control over how they are written).

So, yeah, not going to happen, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.