• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Opinion Thoughts on the sonic the hedgehog movie...

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Yeah the new one sega and Nintendo are working on, with real actors and cgi characters, should be interesting and I like the idea of a new sonic the hedgehog movie so how about you guys, what is your opinion?

T

Thunder Lion

First time lead big about it, I do t have high hopes for movies usually, especially when they are based on something like a video game or anime. I hope it turns out okay.

Apparently this is actually real. Huh. Haven't heard about it until now. If it's like the games, it'll be kind of like the Mario movie, just way worse, lol.

We're living in the 90s again, aren't we?

K

Kobold

...wouldn't it make more sense to turn Legend of Zelda into a movie?

...I mean, it has been proven before that merging traditional cartoon characters into a real world scenario is kinda... asking for trouble? ...and with Zelda and Link it would be more ...I don't know... reasonable, perhaps?

I saw the Woody Woodpecker movie. It was live action with CGI and made me feel like it was a blend of Sonic and Bugs Bunny.

G

Guest User

odd, i wonder if they're going with the "weird anime adaptation" route and it'll basically be some high school boy with blue hair and a blue sporty jacket who has the power to run fast...?

F

Falconsoft-Industries

I live in Australia. Oh if Sony makes a crash bandicoot movie after the sonic the hedgehog movie and maybe a spyro movie and Jak and daxter movie I will definitely want to see those if they become movies.

Niels

...wouldn't it make more sense to turn Legend of Zelda into a movie?

...I mean, it has been proven before that merging traditional cartoon characters into a real world scenario is kinda... asking for trouble? ...and with Zelda and Link it would be more ...I don't know... reasonable, perhaps?
Who framed roger rabbit and Pete's dragon were good:)

S

Swooshter

It will either be surprisingly good, or go down in flames bad.

S

SpaceDragonForce909

Oh man... I love the Super Mario Bros, movie... it's sooo bad. I hope this one is sooo bad too. lol

I love all of those bad video game moves, including Mortal Kombat...

F

Falconsoft-Industries

What about the upcoming incredibles 2 movie and the movie called Ralph wrecks the internet. Oh also a Kim possible movie is coming this year.

Last edited by a moderator: