• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

They are all DEAD Unless....

R

RustyShadow

They are all DEAD, Unless....
by RustyShadow
Download:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuZD1QxFumwkeL98YRrUVDkP95Q
Capture.PNG

This is a collaborative game. Work together with other players to solve for the passcode! You are only given 3 random letters of the 10 letter passcode, and every other player is also given 3 random letters.

Use this forum thread to share the letters you have.

(HINT: Each letter is only used once in the passcode)
This was my submission for the GMC Jam.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RustyShadow

I'll start with one hint: The passcode uses the letter "a".

R

RustyShadow

Haha, how did you find it by yourself? (Please post 3 letters of the passcode, not including the a)

Kepons

Lost The Bet
By deleting a certain file multiple times. I did it because waiting would take too much time.

Letters: hmt

R

RustyShadow

I figured someone would do that. That's what I would do. :) Thanks for playing the game and posting here! I just played your game, and I'll try to write a review for it before the voting is over. Thanks again!

trg601

I unfortunately went the same way as kepons, which might have taken the fun out of it.

If anyone wants to know my letters, they are M L A

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
My letters were H M C. I used the same method to find the remaining letters.