Free There Lurks a Monster

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
This looks great. Even before seeing your name and avatar, I immediately knew this was a Detective Pixel game. :p

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work as well as I'd like (yet). With the right combo of Z/X key press and "joystick", I can get a little stomping action. But not much else so far. Still working.... guess my dino driving skills are weak.

(Interesting resolution shifting effect with the A/S keys, btw.)

This looks great. Even before seeing your name and avatar, I immediately knew this was a Detective Pixel game. :p

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work as well as I'd like (yet). With the right combo of Z/X key press and "joystick", I can get a little stomping action. But not much else so far. Still working.... guess my dino driving skills are weak.

(Interesting resolution shifting effect with the A/S keys, btw.)
Thanks chance. Dang, I forgot to comment the bit of the resolution shader out. :p

B

Blackened

First off Detective, PLEASE refine this game, it is colossal! Oh the possibilities.

1. The controls were not exactly intuitive but once I figured out the controls (which I picked up on in short order) I stomped A$$ all the way through the Arcade, laughing maniacally all the way! I almost passed out from lack of oxygen! Still wiping away the tears of sheer carnage blitz. I laughed so hard I nearly had a brain aneurysm!

2. The GIFs above said "Hell ya, gotta do this!" When I was visiting your profile I took note of it but I ended up making my way here and the rest is history. That says a lot about the approach in general as well as the graphic attitude/appeal.

3. There are a lot of things I could say or suggest here but I do realize that this was a Ludum Dare 33 entry to begin with and I know you are more than capable to begin with anyhow. I will be looking in on this from time to time. Thanks a million DP! :D